Cool what store was it? I really hate it for the employees that lost their jobs with the shutdown. I keep thinking I hope this aint true. But I know it would take a real prick to make make up story about folks losing jobs right around christmas.
It was sold for a hefty some, so they are fine. Good news though, new titty club coming soon.
Cool what store was it? I really hate it for the employees that lost their jobs with the shutdown. I keep thinking I hope this aint true. But I know it would take a real prick to make make up story about folks losing jobs right around christmas.
GO VOLS
Crying Towels R Us.
Thats not in the phone book?
GO VOLS
Werent listed.
Who would have business and not list the number? That makes no sense. I think youare making up this story about folks losing jobs and such.
GO VOLS
Kept getting prank calls from local towel boys. I would never joke about something like this.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who lied about crying towels? </div></div>
You can cry in any towel you buy- K-Mart had some on sale last weekend. However , as much whining as you have going on - I suspect you already have a house full. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
PS, see previous post about humor.
Not only is he the President of "Cryin' Towels or Us", he's also a client.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
282 words in 16 posts. Don't have to watch about run-on sentences in class. He probably doesn't even have to worry about a whole thought. Killed too many brain cells, perhaps? Or just trying to lead the predators away from BlueWahoo's nest....maybe it is where they are hatching their eggs? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Yeech...egg sitting. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks